We´re all in shipping & logistics
Privacy and data protection policy
Simón Montolio Y Cía, S.A. is a company in which information transparency is essential for establishing relationships of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers, and protecting the personal data of those who trust us is of vital importance. Accordingly, we want this Privacy and personal data protection policy to inform you how we collect, process and use the data.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which Simón Montolio Y Cía, S.A. company, with registered address at Avda. Ojos Negros, 81-3º – Pta. 9, Puerto Sagunto 46520 Valencia, processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
This Policy will always be applicable when data is sent to Simón Montolio Y Cía, S.A., which will be responsible for your data (Data Controller), including data entered in any of the contact or subscription forms which collect personal data (name, email, etc).
- To respect the privacy of our users and process their personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service and process the data securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to send personal information to third parties or share such data.
- To keep personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were provided, with regular revision of those needs and deletion of data that are not necessary.
What personal information do we use?
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- User information request.
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, s/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and s/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
Data accuracy and truthfulness
The user, when providing the data required on forms, is solely responsible for the truthfulness of the data submitted, and guarantees and is accountable for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep the data updated.
What rights do you have over the personal data provided?
Once the personal information is provided, you will have the right to:
- ask any question and be informed about how we use the data and obtain ACCESS to the data.
- request that your information be corrected or DELETED or that RESTRICTIONS be imposed on its processing.
- OBJECT to the processing of your data
- WITHDRAW your consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
- DATA PORTABILITY.
You can exercise these rights at any time, in writing, with proof of your identity, addressed to Simón Montolio Y Cía, S.A., Avda. Ojos Negros, 81-3º – Pta. 9, Puerto Sagunto 46520 Valencia, or using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also lodge a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable legislation.
Data security and storage
We will retain the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and doing everything possible to protect and maintain the data securely.
Addresses of personal data
It is not permitted to allow the data transfer except in those cases in which a legal obligation is binding. There is no forecast of international data transfer.